Monday 9 December 2013

But but..I wanna fly with Kitty!

A wild chat with my "big brother" is again making my imagination fly high.

Or to be exact, fly with Hello Kitty. I mean, EVA Air has complete range of Hello Kitty flights, that would fit so perfectly now on my "turn 30 in HelloKittyLandia".

You can see the routes and info here: http://evakitty.evaair.com/en/FlightRoutes.aspx

But, how do I fit in Taipei to my already way too hectic travel plan?

Still....

 That is the cutest thing ever, right?

By the way, do you know how I ended up dreaming about Hello Kitty flights in Asia? By joking about one of my big dreams, "to Sarajevo by train" since "big bro" is planning a roadtrip to Kosovo. I'm not exactly normal, ain't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share thoughts and ideas. Please don't spam.