Monday 9 December 2013

Post-vacation blues

Sorry folks, after my return from Dublin, it's been real post/vacation blues going on.

I've been insanely busy at work, and the weekend went by with Christmas parties and other stuff that's going on...

You will be getting a post about one of the greatest pubs in Dublin, but I'll return to that later.

In the meantime, a bit about what is going on.

Next week, I'll get my parents over to Malta for some Christmas celebrations and I'm really looking forward it. First of all, I get a family christmas for the first time in a few years. Secondly, since I'll be having some days off I get to actually play tourist on this little island of ours. So you might get some "What to see in Malta" posts.

Travelwise, next trip seems to be my Asian tour unless I somehow find the money to make to Finland for a wedding in July. And I might try to make some "closer" trips before that, just can't wait that long to be travelling!

Speaking of which. There is one big thing on my mind regarding all this. My current flat's lease ends in March and I've already decided that i need to move. There's so much mold that I'm really sick all the time.

I really like living on my own and I really like having a nice flat. And I want to have the possibility to host friends and why not surfers as well.

But...IF I would move into a shared house, with just a small room, I'd save a nice amount of money every week that I could spend on travels. But is it worth it? What have you guys given up on to save for your travels?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share thoughts and ideas. Please don't spam.