Sunday 21 September 2014

Kabukichu - grittywittyhomefromhome

One of my favourites was walking around in Kabukichu. It is the "red-light district" but specially during daytime it's perfectly safe and nice even for a lonely girltraveller. To me, this became my new home and I always found my feet walking back to Kabukichu.
This is the area where geishas and Yakuza still roam, but daytime I never spot them. It is a bit of a maze, and somehow I found a new alley everyday to look at or a new wonderful detail I had somehow missed.
(oh,maybe I shouldn't admit to exploring backalleys at a redlightdistrict on a blog my mother reads...)



Robot restaurant. Yes, that's real girls operating massive girlrobots. That's Japan!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share thoughts and ideas. Please don't spam.