Sunday 21 September 2014

Look in the sky

This needs some background music.

I've pointed this out earlier, I'm a citygirl through and through. Which might be suprising regarding that I'm born on a farm in the middle of nowhere. But the countrylife and tranquility has never been my thing. I find full serenity in hearing the citynight outside my window or watching over a cityview. So the skyscrapers and the neons were my thing. Amazing beauty. 

The Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office offers a no-entrance observatory in both of their towers. I went to the north one, unfortunately it's was a bit cloudy so no view of Mount Fuji. But the city. Omg. There are no words. 

There is a little restaurant up there, and I paid for both the cover charge and the "live-music" fee to get a glass of excellent red wine while the darkness was setting over the city. A moment I wanted to stay in forever. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share thoughts and ideas. Please don't spam.