Tuesday 12 November 2013

A thought popping up...

Inspired by my USA-music tour I realised something. I really should make that the theme for my travellings, to always go to places that I can sing about. That would be amazing and help out chosing the places.

I started to think through of what comes to mind. Well, Japan is a plan of mine so "Big in Japan", naturally. More about my Japan-plans later, since that is actually what started evvvvvvrything.

But, back to music. Big in Japan, Don't cry for me Argentina, At the Copa, Kokomo, London Calling, Viva Las Vegas and....what?

Any good suggestions? It has to be real hits, I don't want anything Googled from a artist who only sings in his garage for his cats.



And, now I have Copacabana on repeat in my head. Damn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share thoughts and ideas. Please don't spam.