Monday 11 November 2013

First steps to take

So, I got this brilliant idea yesterday. And I started to think about what steps I need to take to make this actually happen.

First thing that came to mind was money. I need to find new ways of saving up money since I never seem to be able to do it.

At that point, I decided to give up smoking. I've been saying forever and ever that I will quit, but never gotten around to it. But regarding that I smoke about 4 packs a week, a pack costs about 4 euros here, that would be a 20 euro saving per week. Pretty much 100 euros a month. 1200 euros a year. And 1200 euros is a good startingmoney for any trip.

Has anyone got any ideas of other ways to save up/earn a bit of extra?

I actually don't spend that much on other unnecessary things. My money pretty much goes to normal living. And I have a quite hectic job and no computer at home at the moment so any kind of earn online alternatives are a bit tricky. Hmmm. Need to figure this out...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share thoughts and ideas. Please don't spam.