Thursday 14 November 2013

plan:Japan



JAPAN

Let's go back in time a few years. Back to the time BEFORE you could see Hello Kitty evvvvvrywhere. You do know that HK is like 40 years old, right?


I was a huge HK-fan and got really excited when I saw something with Hello Kitty on. I had to get it.
Then, the boom started. My friends and family was always buying me Hello Kittystuff, but I started to drown in it. You name it, I had it. Also, when the boom started, Kitty lost her attractiveness and became a kid's thing.




At date point, it was too late for me. I was known as the Hello Kitty fan. Last Christmas my mother gave me a 300 piece Hello Kitty puzzle. Yes, I was 28.

A few years ago I noticed that there's a Hello Kitty land in Tokyo. I made a joke that "I'm gonna spend my 30th birthday at HelloKitty-land". Suddenly, it became reality and folks thought that I am actually going.
Not one wanting to look like backing out of something, I decided that "why not".Japan in august 2014 it is then. That is also what was the first step into this project. Hello Kitty Land 2014 grew into P7C.




I have no one yet to travel with, nothing saved up or no actual plans. But I guess it's time to start planning. Any good advice on how to Tokyo with a budget?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share thoughts and ideas. Please don't spam.