Friday 22 November 2013

Not getting out of hand at all...


(I know, worlds classiest map,huh. I just can't find a nice and simple pinpointmapthing so I have taken a trip into an age 15 years ago and I'm using Paint. So glad I went through 3 years of studying audioVISUALcommunication for this)
 
I found a good appcombination now to sit at home and do my dreamplanning, and it's getting a bit out of hand, not to mention that I have some timetableproblems...

Original plan: Go to Tokyo for a week and visit Hello Kitty Land.

Current plan: Fly off from Malta to Beijing on August 18th, take a guided tour to North Korea on August 21-23rd. Take the night train down to Shanghai, arrive there the 24th. Somehow spend time in Shanghai and Seoul. Be in Osaka on the 27th, visit Nara on the 28th, take a night train to Tokyo. Visit Hello Kitty land on the 30th. Fly back to Malta on September 3rd.

Oh, and somehow fit in Battleship Island as well.

This really isn't working out right now. I know I'm trying to squeeze in too much in a too short time period, but. Gosh.

I actually have no interest in Beijing, but it seems like the only way to get to North Korea. And yes, for some reason I decided that North Korea would be cool. Found a 3-day guided tour for 800 euros,includes flights and hotels, so it doesn't seem that bad.

Also what is making my head hurt, is that the tour I found for North Korea is on August 21-23rd so that has to be a fixed part datewise. The other fixed part is Hello Kitty land on August 30th.

All good suggestions more than welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share thoughts and ideas. Please don't spam.