Wednesday 20 November 2013

Shanghai-inspiration

And it just so happens, that just when I started thinking about adding Shanghai to my Tokyo trip, I come across a wonderful timelapsevideo of the Shanghai skylines thanks to The Daily Mail (and Joe Nifas who made the video).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2510382/Stunning-time-lapse-video-shows-Shanghai-went-sparse-parks-iconic-high-rise-city.html

That's what I want! I'm a cityperson, as mentioned earlier. And cities at night, there really isn't anything more beautiful.

I used to live on the 8th floor at one point in Finland, and yes, 8 floors is the Finnish equivalent of a highrise, and every night I loved to go out on my balcony, have a cigarette and just enjoy the slow city traffic and the lights against the dark sky. To me, that was my daily meditation routine.

I wonder if Joe Nifas is hosting through Couchsurf... 
(where I just yesterday realized to change my details for the correct ones so that I could actually start to host people. You know, it's hard to keep up with things like "which country do I live in)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share thoughts and ideas. Please don't spam.